Sunday, August 23, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL LIFE

Since I entered this school, Ilocos Sur National High School, I have a lot of experiences here and occupied the biggest part of my high school life.

One of the subjects, I like is TLE, Technology and Livelihood Education. My first impression to this subject is it must be hard, hard because I’m not really good in computers. As year passed, I am already in enjoying this subject because I have learned a lot here. I learned to explore and enjoy viewing different things on the internet. TLE enhances my social life. Our teachers challenged us to be more attentive, active and to participate in the class in the class and the other activities.

Time management is my major problem. It’s hard to manage my time because there were a lot of projects and assignments and others. Sometimes I ever rushing things just to meet the deadline and at the same time it challenge me.

I have encountered many problems and challenges yet I solved those problems and passed those challenges. I’ve tried my very best to solve that problems and of course with the help of God.

Moving on I will surely improve my grades for the next grading, be more active and to study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment